The district programming staff develops solutions for the following Enterprise Systems
- Banner - Main Enterprise system supporting HR, Finance, Financial Aid and Student Admissions, Registration, Records
- ACES Portal - Primary Web Based access point for Students, Employees and Faculty
- Scholarship Application
- TREX Application - High School Transcript Management System
- THEA Testing - Student Assessment Testing
- Digital Documents - Document Management System
- Ad Astra - Room / Even Scheduling
- Develop integration solutions (data feeds) to pass data to and from the Banner information to various other systems.
- Use of Banner standard definitions highly encouraged for shorter turnaround times
- Custom interfaces takes approximately 3 to 6 months
- Luminus Portal Integration
Onsite Oracle and SQL database administration services for Enterprise and locally hosted systems.
- Backup configuration
Report Development Services
Development of enterprise level reports utilizing the Argos reporting tool. Close coordination with CSI, State Reporting and Institutional Research to ensure data integrity and consistency.
System platform maintenance, hardware, diagnostics, monitoring and upgrading to maintain or improve system performance, reliability, and scalability. This includes the following:
- Operating System upgrades
- Application Configuration
- Application Upgrade installation
- System Patches
- Disaster Recovery services
- System performance monitoring