Affordable Care Act Sessions
Add to Calendar
By law every citizen and legal resident must have health insurance by March 2014. Join us and learn the benefits of the Affordable Care Act on Saturday, Dec. 14, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Brazos Hall Foyer. Sessions will be held every hour until noon.
Each session will cover the following topics:
- What is the Affordable Care Act?
- What is the Health Insurance Marketplace?
- What is covered & how do I enroll?
- How will this new law affect my current health coverage?
- Why is it important to apply even if you’re not working?
Click here to view flyer.