Welcome to the San Antonio College ID Center webpage!
The college and district offices will be closed the following days:
Independence Day - Monday, July 4, 2016
-- THE ID CENTER IS NOW LOCATED IN FAC 202 --
In order for students to be issued a San Antonio College student ID card, students will need the following:
1. Must be enrolled at San Antonio College, for dual enrollment with another Alamo
College, SAC must be their main campus.
2. Their tuition will need to have been paid for (zero balance) or be on a tuition payment installment
3. The student will need to have their banner number and must have a valid photo I.D (State ID, Federal ID, Student ID, Passport, etc.).
The SAC student ID is free, but any replacement will require a $10 fee. Students that are enrolled in the EMT program will need to be in their uniforms at the time that their photo is taken. Nursing and Continuing Education students will need to notify the ID center staff in order to properly code their SAC Student ID's.
SAC Student I.D. cards are only available through the San Antonio College ID Center in the Fletcher Administration Center room 202, student must be present to receive an ID Card.
There are many benefits of having a SAC student ID, here are some:
- Enrollment services - Disability Services
- Counseling services - Financial Aid Services
- Library use/book checkout - Access to SAC Labs
- Tutoring Services - SAC Student Services program
- Discount bus fee - Student discounts at Sac Events
(go to SAC Student Life Office for more info)
SUMMER FOUR-DAY WORK WEEK
The Alamo Colleges will open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and close every Friday and Saturday from May 30, 2016 to July 29, 2016.
Please plan accordingly.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Regular Hours for August-December
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Open only the first Saturday of September thru December
9:00 am - 1:00 pm