Scholarship recipients must demonstrate unmet financial need determined by U.S. Department of Education rules for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA).
Scholarship recipients must be United States Citizens, Nationals, Refugee Aliens, or Permanent Resident Aliens at the time of application and:
- Be attending Northeast Lakeview College
- Be enrolled full time (registered for 12 hours or more, including any needed developmental courses)
- Be pursuing an Associate’s Degree of Science with a concentration in Mathematics with the intention of transferring to a university to complete a Bachelor’s degree
- Have and maintain a satisfactory grade point average (GPA): 2.8
- Participate in all required Scholars program activities
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as required by Student Financial Services.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for need-based consideration.
- Not be related to any of the Alamo Colleges Board of Trustees and/or Alamo Colleges Foundation Board Members. Please click here for further information.
MS 2015 is funded by the National Science Foundation S-STEM Program (Award number 1064137)