T-STEM and Allied Health Challenge Scholarship Program
Through a grant from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, San Antonio College will award approximately 68 scholarships to full-time students pursuing science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and Allied Health degrees.
Scholarship awards will be for amounts of $2,500 for the year ($1,250 per semester).
Requirements for consideration include:
- Be a declared major in Computer Science,
Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Biology, Math, Physical Sciences, or Allied Health
- Submit a scholarship application at https://wwwsecure.alamo.edu/scholarship/application.aspx
- Submit an official high school transcript to the
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in high school math and science courses
- Agree to complete 30 hours in 2013-2014 (Fall,
- Complete 80% of coursework per semester
- Financial need is not required
- Men between the ages of 18 and 25 must be
registered with the Selective Service System: https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx
The selection process is under way. SAC
will offer 68 scholarships. Current and incoming students are
encouraged to apply.
For more information please contact:
The Alamo Colleges are an EOE; for any special
or an alternative format, contact the Title IX Coordinator, 210-485-0200.
This material is based in part upon work supported
by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s Texas-Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (T-STEM) Challenge Scholarship Program.