EDGE Program Application Process
- Prior to applying, read the MyMAP modules at http://www.alamo.edu/district/mymap/
- Apply to San Antonio College at "Apply Texas" .
Target College: San Antonio College (San Antonio)
- Use the following information in the Apply Texas Application:
Semester of Entry: Summer 2013 (Deadline - July 1, 2013)
First Choice of School: Associate in Science
First Choice of Major: Engineering
Admission Basis: High School Early Admission (College Credit Only)
- Once Admitted to San Antonio College - Take College placement exams
- ACCUPLACER Testing Location:
- San Antonio College
- Fletcher Administration Center: Assessment Testing Center Room 112 (FAC 112)
- Telephone: (210) 486-0444
- ACCUPLACER Information:
- Test Fee: $29.00
- After taking the test, Bring your ACCUPLACER score report and attach it to your edge application.
- Download, complete, and submit and EDGE Program step-by-step process and application form between December 2012- April 15th 2013
- Complete and submit the EDGE Application and ACCUPLACER score report to Ms. Bly Korseau by April 15, 2013 (DEADLINE)
- Applications may be submitted via mail, in person, or electronically:
- Mail: San Antonio College
Physics, Engineering and Architecture (CAC 238)
1300 San Pedro Avenue.
San Antonio, TX 78212
Chance Academic Center
Department of Physics, Engineering and Architecture (CAC 238)
M-F 7:00am-4:00 pm
Print the EDGE Program step-by-step process and application here.
***If accepted to the program, students must pay a non-refundable $25 fee by May 31, 2013