Group Advising is required for:
- First Time in College (FTIC)- with no college credit or dual credit hours.
- Transfer and returning students with more than 15 earned college semester hours but less than 42 earned college semester hours.
- Students entering new majors or programs.
- Students requiring assistance navigating the ACES registration system.
Group Advising provides students with the opportunity to:
- Understand Northeast Lakeview College and SAC at NLC
- Increase awareness of Student Services
- Increase awareness of Transfer planning vs. Degree completion with the Alamo Colleges
- Understand College level Placement (Group Advising Card overview)
- Complete Registration and Payment
Group Advising Sessions are held in the Student Commons Building (STCM, Building 300): Students will need to check in at the Welcome Center desk and will be required to present a Photo ID. All sessions are by appointment.
Sign up for a Group Advising Session today!