We are excited about your decision to enhance your leadership journey and participate in the YLC!
If you are a high school senior graduating spring 2017, be sure to enter for your chance to win a $1,000 Alamo Colleges scholarship. See information below.
2017 Conference Information
Design for Success
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Registration / Breakfast - 7:30 am)
Location: McAllister Auditorium, San Antonio College - 1819 N. Main Ave., San Antonio, Texas 78212-3941
To be considered for a YLC scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a senior in high school (GED equivalent)
- Earn a grade point average of 80 or above
- Attend the Young Leaders Conference (Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017)
Complete and submit the following:
- YLC Registration
- YLC Scholarship Essay
- On a seperate sheet, type a minimum 500 word essay responding to the following questions:
- What are your academic goals?
- How will receiving this scholarship help you achieve your goals
- Official High School Transcript (we accept unofficial transcript)
- 2 Recommendation Letters
Submit all documents on or before January 29, 2017 to:
Alamo Colleges Student Leadership Institute - Young Leaders Conference
7990 Booker Rd, Live Oak, Texas 78233