Health Profession Opportunity Grants
Building Pathways to a Brighter Future
Recruiting Now! For more information, call 210-486-5555 or 210-485-0251
Every Wednesday at the Westside Education and Training Center
563 SW 40th Street @ 8:30 AM
Every Thursday at the Alamo University Center
8300 Pat Booker Road @ 1:00 PM
Please bring the following information to the information session:
• Photo ID
• Texas ID
• Texas Driver's License
2. Social Security Card
3. Income Eligibility
• SNAP/WIOA/TANF (with verification from Career Center)
• Pay Stub
• Income Tax Form (previous year)
• Homeless must meet these income guidelines, show proof of residency form homeless shelter, housing authority, or other appropriate agency or facility.
4. Proof of Residency
• U.S. Passport
• U.S. Birth Certificate
• Baptismal Record showing U.S. birthplace
• Food Stamps Records
• Hospital Record of Birth in U.S.
• U.S. Naturalization Cert.
• Foreign Passport Stamped with eligible to work in U.S.
• Form I-9
• Alien Registration Card stamped with "Right to Work"
• GED or High School Deploma (copy of high school diploma or GED must be provided)
6. Immunization Record
*A study funded by the federal government is being conducted to determine how these training opportunities help people Improve their skills and find better jobs. During the study, eligible applicants will be selected by lottery to participate in these training opportunities. Not all eligible applicants will be selected to participate in these opportunities.
* This document was supported by Grant 90FX0018 from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS.