Health Professions Training
Medical Front Office
Certified Nurses Aide/ Patient Care Assistant
Medical Maintenance Services
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
• Photo ID
• Texas ID
• Texas Driver's License
2. Social Security Card
3. Income Eligibility
• SNAP/WIA/TANF (with verification on from Career Center)
• Pay Stub
• Income Tax Form (previous year)
• Homeless must meet these income guidelines, show proof of residency form homeless shelter, housing authority, or other appropriate agency or facility.
4. Proof of Residency
• U.S. Passport
• U.S. Birth Certificate
• Baptismal Record showing U.S. birthplace
• Food Stamps Records
• Hospital Record of Birth in U.S.
• U.S. Naturalization Cert.
• Foreign Passport Stamped with eligible to work in U.S.
• Form I-9
• Alien Registration Card stamped with "Right to Work"
• GED or High School Deploma (copy of high school diploma or GED must be provided. If not available, staff will help locate a copy or alternative verification.)
*A study funded by the federal government is being conducted to determine how these training opportunities help people Improve their skills and find better jobs. During the study, eligible applicants will be selected by lottery to participate in these training opportunities. Not all eligible applicants will be selected to participate in these opportunities.
* This document was supported by Grant 90FX0018 from the Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS). Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS.