Skip to content

Explore Your Future!

We offer what you need to achieve success. Come explore and find out why so many students have decided to call one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District the pathway to their future.

Not sure where to start? Our Career Assessment Tool can help.


Welcome to ACES

Alamo Colleges Education Services is a secure portal connecting Faculty, Staff & Students to Academic Resources, Email, and other Online Resources.

Support Contacts Helpdesk (210) 485-0555 Weather Line (210) 485-0189


Login to ACES

ACES login


Alamo Colleges' Library Information

St. Philip's College
• MLK Campus Library
• Southwest Campus Library

Family and friends are welcome to visit you during your stay in the United States. All visits, including those for graduation, required a tourist or B-2 visa. A letter from you may assist your family and friends with obtaining a B-2 visa. Your letter should include the information below. Family members or friends must take the letter with them to the embassy when they apply for the tourist visa.

  • Identify the person you are inviting to the United States
  • Include your relationship to the person
  • Explain the reason for the visit
  • Describe how you will support the person during their stay (housing, meals, transportation)
  • Include the specific dates of the visit

Visitors will also need the following information for the B-2 visa:

  • The original letter from you requesting their visit
  • A copy of your I-20
  • Copies of financial resources

 A consular officer will determine the supporting documentation needed for individuals requesting a B-2 visa.