Career Training Programs/Courses Available Online
Enjoy quality as well as convenience with our online classes. Two great online education partners to select from:
ed2go Community Education Classes:
Choose from over 250 online, highly interactive, six-week courses that cover everything from improving soft skills to career training courses and programs.
All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Most courses are only $99. For a complete listing of all titles, please visit our website at http://www.ed2go.com/acnlc.
- Six week courses are project-oriented and include lessons, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, and more.
- Instructor-facilitated learning supports you throughout the course!
- Choose from over 250 online courses.
- Most courses are only $99.
Gatlin Career Training Certificate Programs:
Our instructor-facilitated courses are available anytime, anywhere. All you need is a web-enabled computer and a desire to learn skills that will prepare you for a new career or update current skill sets. And even though you don’t have to attend class, you won’t be on your own. A team of available online professionals, anytime scheduling, and educational textbooks combine to give you a relevant, interactive learning experience.
Do you need to learn skills that will prepare you for a new career or undate current skill sets? Choose 3 to 6 month long courses in Healthcare, Business/Legal, Internet/Computer/IT Certification (Microsoft and CompTIA Official Curriculum), Professional/Technical/Design, Construction, and Video Gaming Design.
Our instructor facilitate courses are available anytime, anywere. For a complete listing of all titles, please visit our website at http://www.gatlineducation.com/acnlc.
- Self-paced programs.
- Can be completed generally in less than 6 months (usually 3 to 6 months).
- Instructors are actively involved in the students’ online learning experience
- Each program includes everything needed to succeed (books, lessons, quizzes and assignments)!
- All required materials, including textbooks, sent directly to student at no additional cost.
- Grades are a combination of computer-graded tests and the instructor’s evaluation of the students’ work.
- This blended learning differentiates Northeast Lakeview College and Gatlin courses from ordinary online courses.
- Average cost $2,000; financial assistance available.
- Other free assistance includes career counseling, career planning, and developing or improving your resume.
For questions on any of our online education programs, please contact Tivy Whitlock at (210) 486-5386.