Grounded in both research and practice from successful quality-based organizations, the 32 hour Leadership Management Certification Program focuses on developing leadership capability. The four program modules are designed to build upon each other, therefore the first two modules are prerequisites for modules 3 and 4.
Module 1 of program will begin February 5, 2013. Tuition for each module is $125.00
* Financial Aid application and approval must be complete by January 15, 2013. A minimum of 10 students is required to run class.
Completion of all four modules will qualify each student for a Leadership Management Certificate. Module specific certificates will be issues for individual classes. The training cost includes MBTI self-scoring instrument, MBTI in Organizations booklet, and the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Style Assessment.
- Module 1: Leadership Concepts and Applications (8 hours)
- Module 2: Organizational and Interpersonal Communications (8 hours)
- Module 3: Facilitation Skills for Executives (8 hours)
- Module 4: Strategies for Moving Forward (8 hours)