MESA Membership is FREE and available to ALL STEM majors
The Center helps our members by providing:
- Guidance in seeking scholarships, internships and/or research opportunities
- Guidance in transferring to 4-year degrees.
- A meeting space for MESA affiliated Student Organizations
Also, The MESA Center is equipped with:
- Individual and open area computers
- Round tables and Desks for group work and study
- Projectors for group meetings
- Architect drafting desk
- STEM textbooks and electronic files
We are always accepting membership applications and applying is easy! for a list of majors visit the MESA homepage
1.) Create/Log-in to
2.) Add MESA to your organizations by requesting to follow MESA and wait
for approval (max of 24 hrs). Do this by clicking on the add organization tab, typing in MESA and pressing enter.
3.) Once following MESA click on the
Forms tab on the left column of the orgsync website
4.) Fill out and submit the MESA
Center Student Registration Form.
* If you have any questions or would
like an overview of orgsync. Please stop by the MESA Center in CAC 204 and our
Coordinator or work-study will be happy to help you. You can also click here for more