| APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS
READY - SET - APPLY!
Go to Ready-Set-Apply to complete and submit
your online admissions application
previously attended one or more of the Alamo Colleges and have not enrolled
within the past 12 months must satisfy all applicable admissions requirements
prior to registration and complete the ApplyTexas Application. Returning
students whose last status was Academic Dismissal must petition for readmission
as outlined under Academic Standing and Probation.
Once application is processed you will receive 2 emails – 1
from ApplyTexas and 1 from Alamo Colleges.
The Alamo Colleges email will include instructions and information for ACES and the
AlamoENROLL Start Here tab.
Please allow 4-5 business days for application processing
| APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
FINANCING YOUR FUTURE
Go to Financing Your Future for more
information on how to pay for your
aid requires a social security number for the ApplyTexas application
your Free Online Financial Aid Application at: fafsa.ed.gov/
Colleges financial aid information on how to apply, school codes, deadline
dates and processing info go to: alamo.edu/district/financial-aid
Please allow 10 weeks for financial aid processing
IMPORTANT: Students enrolled at Northeast Lakeview College are able to participate in financial aid programs during the accreditation period if one of the following; San Antonio College, Palo Alto College, St. Philip's College or Northwest Vista College is indicated as your primary institution. You may complete a Change of Primary Institution Form through your Admissions/Enrollment Office.
| SUBMIT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
||If the last college you attended is one of the Alamo Colleges, you do not need to submit a transcript
| BACTERIAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION
- Texas state law requires entering students under the age of 22 years show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose during the five year period prior to enrollment
- The law allows for few exceptions. You may obtain additional information at: alamo.edu/meningitis/
- Submit documents to the Enrollment Services / Admissions and Records Office of the college you will be attending
| LOGIN TO YOUR ACES ACCOUNT
- Once you have received your letter from Alamo Colleges with your ACES information go to aces.alamo.edu/ and click on How do I get my username and password?
- Login to ACES and find the START HERE tab to get started on the AlamoENROLL requirements
|COMPLETE AlamoENROLL REQUIREMENTS
In order to test with Alamo Colleges you must complete the GO FAARR and TEST PREP requirements
- Login to ACES
- Open START HERE tab
- Click on each ENROLL button to access the GO FAARR and TEST PREP modules to begin the AlamoENROLL requirements
|TAKE THE TSI ASSESSMENT
SELECT YOUR COLLEGE/CENTER FOR ASSESSMENT INFORMATION
|ATTEND ADVISING SESSION
SELECT YOUR COLLEGE/CENTER FOR ADVISING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Go to alamo.edu/advising
- Schedule a session with a Counselor/Advisor about courses and educational concerns if pursuing a 2 year degree program, planning to transfer, or simply taking a few selected courses
- Academic advising is required if you are entering with less than a 2.0 GPA
- Course and degree requirements, policies and procedures are subject to change
- Stay informed of any changes that affect your goals by meeting with a Counselor/Advisor regularly
Students on Academic Dismissal/Suspension must petition for admission with a Counselor/Advisor at least two weeks before the start of the semester
| REGISTER FOR CLASSES
REGISTER FOR CLASSES!
Choose the college of your choice for your registration process:
| PAY FOR CLASSES
- View your Account Summary through ACES / MyPage Tab / My Account
- Tuition bills will not be mailed
- Please view the Registration/Payment
Calendar at the Alamo Colleges homepage:
| SMART START FIRST DAY COUNTS!
- There is a connection between attendance, classroom participation and good grades. Your first week of class, especially the first day, provides your with important information for the rest of the semester. The Alamo Colleges requires regular attendance in all classes. Your absences are recorded immediately.
- Spring 2014: If you DO NOT attend at least one class session for each registered course during the FIRST WEEK of class, you will be DROPPED from the class
- Fall 2014: If you DO NOT attend on the FIRST DAY of each class in which you are enrolled, you will be DROPPED from the class