Animated Holiday Theme E-Card Contest
“A Faculty for Reshaping Futures”
2012 Animated Holiday eCard Contest Guidelines
The Chancellor’s Office is inviting current students of the Alamo Colleges to submit entries for an original, animated holiday e-card that will be emailed to hundreds of individuals as the official Alamo Colleges holiday greeting card. The winning entry will be selected by the Chancellor, the vice chancellors, and the Alamo Colleges presidents. The winner will be contacted on November 30, 2012 and will receive a check for $500 from the Alamo Colleges Foundation, to be awarded at the December Board meeting on Tuesday, December 18, 2012. Finalists will receive gift cards to the Alamo Colleges bookstores.
- “A Faculty for Reshaping Futures” Theme
- Original work only, please!
- Images related to San Antonio and/or the Alamo Colleges recommended
- Somewhere in the card, all 5 colleges should be listed (Northeast Lakeview College, Northwest Vista College, Palo Alto College, St. Philip’s College, and San Antonio College)
- Recommend use of references to students/teaching/learning
- Somewhere in the card, the Leader Colleges logo should be incorporated (logo and logo usage guide attached)
- Submit entry via email. Subject line: “Holiday E-Card.”
- All current Alamo Colleges students are eligible; student teams are also encouraged to enter ($500 prize will be divided among team members)
- Submission Deadline: Midnight, Friday, November 16, 2012 (No late submissions will be accepted.)
- Winner will be contacted via ACES email on Friday, November 30, 2012. All participants will also be notified of the winner.
- Size: 640 x 480 pixels or 720 x 480 pixels
- SWF or FLV file format
- Finished movie file size no more than 3MB
- Length: maximum of 35 seconds
TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
Email finished file to Dan Melgoza email@example.com, subject line “Holiday E-Card Submission.”
The body of the email should include:
- student’s name(s)
- telephone number
- ACES email address (all communication will be conducted through ACES email: @alamo.edu)
For technical questions, call Dan Melgoza firstname.lastname@example.org or call 485-0041. For all other questions email Adriana Contreras at email@example.com or call 485-0020.