Join NVC Student Government
STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION
Application for Executive Committee
Applications for office for the 2014-2015
Student Government Association should be emailed or turned into Craig Coroneos
at firstname.lastname@example.org or LOH 206 by March 7, 2014 at 5pm.
Applicants will be contacted for meeting - March
Campaigning will be
conducted - March
Elections will be
held - Apr.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher and be in good standing with the
- Maintain a minimum course load of six (6) semester hours
- Must participate in required leadership, conflict resolution and
- Must attend regularly scheduled Student Government Association
- Fulfill other obligations for registered student organization
- Candidates for President, Vice President, and Secretary must have
already completed twelve (12) hours at Northwest Vista College
- Complete and submit application and related materials by deadline
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation (one must be from a
faculty or staff member).
- Provide a brief biography of yourself
To access the application, go to www.alamo.edu/nvc/SGAapplication.pdf