The Information Technology Department provides planning, coordination, installation, and maintenance of campus technology and it provides technical support to all academic, student and administrative units. We also provide recommendations for purchasing, equipment setup, installation of hardware and software, implementation of off-campus connectivity, and assists other departments with planning.
Your new and improved email is
We have now completed the transition to Microsoft
Office 365 email for Alamo Colleges' students.
With this new system
- Communicate from your smart
phone, PC, or Mac, using e-mail, instant messaging, video chat, and online
- Share calendars with classmates,
team members, and teachers.
- Stop cleaning out your inbox!
You get a web-based email account with a 25GB mailbox that you can keep for
- Prepare for the workplace with
the Microsoft tools your future employers use.
To Access your mailbox:
· Log on to your ACES account
· Click on the student icon. This will take you to
the secure login page.
· Enter your Alamo email address
( Aces Username@student.alamo.edu) and
your email password
· This will take you to a page where you will need
to set up your time zone. Once you click "OK" on this page, it will
take you to your upgraded mailbox.
For further information and answers to frequently asked questions, go to http://www.alamo.edu/district/student-email/