Skip to content
 Northwest Vista College Library 
1st Floor, Redbud Learning Center (RLC)
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
(210) 486-4513
Mon to Thur: 7:30am - 8:30pm
Fri: 7:30am - 4:00pm
Sat: 8:30am - 2:30pm
Click To Go to Library  

     Research Guides 

     Library Modules 

     Citing Sources 


When are the deadlines to apply, pay my tuition, and so on?

A comprehensive academic calendar can be found here .  Please read the calendar carefully so that you are fully aware of application deadlines, payment deadlines, etc.  

How do I apply?

For a detailed description of the application process, click here .  

I have submitted my application. Now what?

Your next steps for Enrollment can be located on the AlamoENROLL Checklist.

Many of the enrollment steps will be completed though your ACES account.

It is very important to note that your ACES account will become active 4-5 business days after your application has been submitted.

Click here  to access your ACES account.

When you login, click on the e-mail folder icon toward the upper-left to view your
acceptance letter for more information.

If you are unable to login, please call the Helpdesk at 210-485-0555.

What is my ACES Username and why is it important to login?


ACES is a secure portal that provides students with access to various applications using a single sign-on. As an ACES user, you will have access to register for classes, financial aid information, email, library resources, and online courses. ACES will also provide you with the latest information of events and important news taking place within your college.  


To access ACES click here  

To obtain ACES Username click here  





What is a Banner ID number?

A Banner ID number can also be referred to as your student ID. It can be used to locate you in our system. It is best to always have your Banner ID number when filling out paper working or inquiring about your account.   

To obtain you Banner ID number Click HERE  

How is my residency determined and why is it important?

Residency for the purposes of enrollment can be divided in to three categories: In-District, Out-of-District Texas resident, and non-resident/non-Texas.  Your tuition and fees will be determined by your residency status, which you can learn more about here .  

How can I learn more about Northwest Vista College?

Thank you for your interest in our College!

Please visit our Recruitment web site here for more information about our campus!

Where do I have my transcripts sent?

Sending a Transcript:  

All official transcripts may be mailed to:  

Northwest Vista College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251

They can also be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope at the Enrollment Services teller window (CCC-100).  

How do I request my transcript?

Current Student  

You may request your transcript online by logging in to ACES .

Select Student tab and follow:
Web Services>Student & Financial Aid>Student Records>Request Printed Transcript

Please be sure that the form has been accurately completed before you submit it.  

If you have a transcript hold, your transcript request will NOT be processed.  You can check your holds at the Request Printed Transcript in ACES by clicking “View Holds” at the bottom of the page.  Please contact the Admissions and Records Office at Northwest Vista College for guidance on how to resolve holds.  

Former Student  

For instructions on how to request a transcript click HERE .