Welcome to the
New Student Orientation/First-time-in-college (NSO/FTIC) Advising Page!
Do I have to sign-up for a NSO/FTIC ADVISING Session?
Yes. This mandatory session must be completed prior to course registration if this is your first time in college (Dual Credit as well). Please see sign-up eligibility.
What are expected outcomes from this session?
Register for Classes
You will register online (Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination documentation must be submitted at least one hour prior to the session).
Pay Tuition and Fees
You will be assisted in setting up payment. Tuition payment must be made with credit card or check online via your ACES account (Cash only at Bursar’s Office). Payment in full or by installments must be made by the payment deadlines or you will be dropped from your classes.
Who is eligible to attend a NSO/FTIC ADVISING SESSION?
If you have met the following criteria, please proceed to sign-up for your session:
• You have applied for the term you wish to attend (e.g. Spring 2015)
• All items in your ACES "Start Here" tab are complete
• You have valid assessment scores on file (e.g. TAKS, TSI)
• You have taken the required Refresher Course(s), if applicable.
• You will submit Bacterial Meningitis Documentation a minimum of 2 business days prior to attending your session.
If you have not applied for Spring 2015, please visit AlamoENROLL to begin your enrollment process.
Where do I sign-up for my session?
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION & FIRST TIME IN COLLEGE ACADEMIC ADVISING SESSIONS
Where do I go to lookup or cancel my registered session?
Lookup or Cancel Registered Sessions