Important Dates to Remember
- June 26 - Payment deadline if registered for classes between June 20-June 26.
- June 27 - Last day to apply for admission for Summer II session that starts July 11.
- July 4 - Payment deadline if registered for classes between June 27 to July 4.
- July 3 - Last day to register for Summer II sessions that starts July 11.
- July 10 - Payment deadline if registered for classes between July 5 to July 14.
- July 11 - Classes begin for Summer II session.
- July 24 - Payment deadline for 16-week, Flex I, Start II and Flex II terms.
- Aug. 1 - Last day to apply for admission for fall 16-week, Flex 1 and Start II terms.
- Aug. 18 - Financial aid funds available for 16 week, Flex 1 and Start II terms.
- Aug. 22 - First day of semester for 16-week and Flex 1 terms.
- Sept. 6 - First day of classes for Start II term.
- Oct. 3 - Last day to apply for admission for Flex II term.
- Oct. 9 - Last day to register for Flex II term.
- Oct. 13. - Financial aid funds available for Flex II term.
- Oct. 17 - First day of classes for Flex II term.
To see the summer payment deadlines calendar, click this link. To see the fall payment deadlines calendar, click this link.
Please check your student accounts for remaining balances to avoid being dropped from classes. You can set up a payment plan or pay your balance in person by 5:00 p.m. or online by 11:59 p.m. (specific dates apply for specific term. Refer to deadlines above or online at: http://alamo.edu/main.aspx?id=46375.
The Northwest Vista College community wants you to succeed as a student. Vista employees, students and alumni are ready to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to take one class for professional development, complete a degree or certificate or enjoy an enrichment class like cooking or yoga. There are many benefits that come from your enrollment. You can exercise at the fitness center at a reduced rate, visit several San Antonio museums free of charge and study or relax at the Cyber Café by the lake.
While you’re here, we encourage you to experience college beyond the classroom. Student Life can be so much more fun if you join a club or an organization, participate in recreation sports or take on student leadership opportunities. We hope you enjoy being part of Vista!