Important Dates to Remember
- Oct. 29, 2014 - Employee Development Day. College closed but evening classes will meet after 5:00 p.m.
- Nov. 14, 2014 - Last day to withdraw from Fall 16-week courses.
- Nov. 21, 2014 - Last day to withdraw from Start II 14-week courses.
- Dec. 1, 2014 - Last day to withdraw from Fall Flex II courses.
- Dec. 8 - 13, 2014 - Final exams for Fall 16-week, Start II and Flex II courses
- Dec. 22, 2014 - Jan. 2, 2015 - Winter break. College closed.
Please check your student accounts for remaining balances to avoid being dropped from classes. You can set up a payment plan or pay your balance in person by 5:00 p.m. or online by 11:59 p.m. (specific dates apply for specific term. Refer to deadlines above or online at: http://alamo.edu/main.aspx?id=38170
The Northwests Vista College community wants you to succeed as a student. Vista employees, students and alumni are ready to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to take one class for professional development, complete a degree or certificate or enjoy an enrichment class like cooking or yoga.There are many benefits that come from your enrollment. You can exercise at the fitness center at a reduced rate, visit several San Antonio museums free of charge and study or relax at the Cyber Café by the lake.
While you’re here, we encourage you to experience college beyond the classroom. Student Life can be so much more fun if you join a club or an organization, participate in recreation sports or take on student leadership opportunities. We hope you enjoy being part of Vista!