Important Dates to Remember
- Oct. 11 - Web registration ends for the Flex II term.
- Oct. 14 - Financial aid funds available on Cash Card for Flex II term.
- Oct. 15 - Third payment due if on payment plan for 16-week, Flex I and Start II terms.
- Oct. 16 - Last day to withdraw in person with 100 percent refund for Flex II term.
- Oct. 19. - Flex II term begins.
- Oct. 19-20 - Schedule changes available for Flex II term.
- Oct. 22 - Second payment due if on payment plan for Flex II term.
- Oct 28 - Employee Development Day. College closed. Evening classes will meet at 5 pm.
- Nov. 5 - Third payment due if on payment plan for Flex II term.
- Nov. 26-29 - Thanksgiving weekend. College closed.
To see the summer payment deadlines calendar, click this link. To see the fall payment deadlines calendar, click this link.
Please check your student accounts for remaining balances to avoid being dropped from classes. You can set up a payment plan or pay your balance in person by 5:00 p.m. or online by 11:59 p.m. (specific dates apply for specific term. Refer to deadlines above or online at: http://alamo.edu/main.aspx?id=46375.
The Northwest Vista College community wants you to succeed as a student. Vista employees, students and alumni are ready to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to take one class for professional development, complete a degree or certificate or enjoy an enrichment class like cooking or yoga. There are many benefits that come from your enrollment. You can exercise at the fitness center at a reduced rate, visit several San Antonio museums free of charge and study or relax at the Cyber Café by the lake.
While you’re here, we encourage you to experience college beyond the classroom. Student Life can be so much more fun if you join a club or an organization, participate in recreation sports or take on student leadership opportunities. We hope you enjoy being part of Vista!