2014 Commencement Information
Planning to graduate in Spring 2014?
Students who complete their degree requirements Summer 2013, Fall 2013, or Spring 2014 must meet with an advisor for a degree review by the deadline indicated below.
Date and Time of Spring 2014 Commencement:
- Wednesday May 14, 2014 at 7:00 pm
Planning to graduate Summer 2014?
Students expecting to complete in Summer 2014 and who are within 2 classes (8 Credit HRS or Less) of completing their degree requirements are eligible for May 2014 Commencement. However, students must meet with an advisor for a degree review by the deadline indicated below.
To Be Announced
Cap & Gown Pick-Up:
- WHEN: Thursday April 24, 2014
- TIME: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- WHERE: Cypress Campus Center (CCC) Lago Vista 121 & 122 (Across from the Cafeteria)
- Spring 2014 Mandatory Graduation Advising and Application Timeline:
- November 15, 2013 - March 21, 2014
- Summer 2014 Mandatory Graduation Application Timeline:
- April 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014
- Fall 2014 Mandatory Graduation Advising and Application Timeline:
- July 1, 2014 - October 31, 2014
Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you soon!
2014 Commencement Guests:
Please invite all who have supported you through your educational journey. There are no restrictions for the number of guests that you may invite to celebrate your accomplishment.
There is no cost for graduation. The diploma, cap, and gown are provided by the Alamo Colleges. Also, remember that you don't have to participate in the ceremony in order to receive your diploma. However, you still need to apply for graduation as you approach completion of a program.
For special needs and other accommodations, please contact the Access Office at CCC-204 or (210) 486-4466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.