We're excited to host the 25th annual American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure!
Each year, hundreds of cyclists and volunteers come together to raise funds and awareness for our fight to STOP diabetes. To date, our riders have raised more than $250,000,000!!!
But these events wouldn't be possible without our volunteers. We're currently looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us with the following duties:
1. Registration (5:00a.m.-10:00a.m.)- must be able to attend a mini-training on April 30th at 9:30a.m.
2. Set-Up (5:00a.m.- 9:00a.m.)
3. Break Down (2:00p.m.-6:00p.m.)
4. Champion Tent (5:00a.m.-10:00a.m.; 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.; 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.)
5. Red Rider Tent (5:00a.m.-10:00a.m.; 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.; 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.)
6. Cheer Squad (6:00a.m.-11:00a.m.; 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m.; 2:00p.m.04:00p.m.)
7. Event Support (5:00a.m.-10:00a.m.; 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m.; 1:00p.m.-4:00p.m.)
We also need a few volunteers to help set up the tents/areas on Friday, May 13th.
Each volunteer will be provided lunch (if they're working a full shift), a t-shirt and goodie bag.
Please let us know if you have any other questions! We'd love to meet you!
To sign up, visit Tour de Cure - San Antonio - VolunteerMatch.org