About Outdoor Pursuits (OP)
OP offers a collection of diverse, creative, outdoor experiential education adventures. We will strive to get students outside, interact, disconnect, belong, release stress, and to explore the beautiful South Texas areas, from San Antonio’s small parks to the surrounding Hill Country. OP will provide outdoor and social experiences emphasizing environmental awareness, outdoor education, challenge, personal development, managed risk, a sense of community, and fun!
Every adventure is unique, but you can always expect that an OP trip will:
- Provide an opportunity to develop new skills
- Enhance appreciation of the wilderness
- Teach how to adapt to new and challenging situations
- Provide a change from "the everyday" routine
- Create opportunities to build relationships
Some OP events will require payment in order to hold your spot. We can accept cash (please bring correct change) or check only.
Please contact Kelly Blanco for information about this program.