Northwest Vista College recognizes the importance of organized student organizations as an integral component of the total educational experience of the student. NVC students have the opportunity for membership in cultural, recreational, religious, governance, honor, social, political, and service organizations. Student organizations offer opportunities to enhance students academic and social life on campus!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 30
To Start or Maintain a Registered Student Organization (RSO):
1. All Advisors and Officers listed in your registration must complete the Registered Student Organization (RSO) Training and email their certificate to the club president
2. The club president must register the organization through OrgSync and upload all of the Advisors and Officers certificates
3. Returning Clubs must maintain their status by re-registering the organization in OrgSync every semester by the posted deadline
4. New Clubs may register their organization in OrgSync at any time during the Spring and Fall semesters
***ATTENTION: NEW REQUIREMENT***
How to login to OrgSync:
- Click Here
- Sign in with ACES ID
- Fill out the basic profile
information (all officers must fill out a profile before the RSO application can be submitted)
- Once you are in OrgSync,
click on "Alamo Colleges" at the top left
- Click on “Organizations” at
the top center
- Click on "Register New
Organization" at the top right
- Answer the questions, upload
all RSO certificates & your club roster (print RSO Member Roster form found below or under files in OrgSync), then submit!
- When your organization is
approved, you will be notified!
NOTE: ALL correspondence will be sent to your school email! Please check it frequently for information regarding your club, as well as other Alamo Colleges activities and events!
To conduct a meeting, activity, fundraiser, etc., go to your Portal in OrgSync and click on Events, then click on the green "Create an Event" button (2 week's notice required)
To withdraw money from your Club Account to use for a future purchase, go to your Portal in OrgSync and click on Forms, then submit the RSO Petty Cash Request (2 week's notice required)
To apply for funding (or access your budget) from the Student Activities Fee, go to your Portal in OrgSync and click on Forms, then submit the RSO Application for Funding (4-6 week's notice required)
To provide your club member's names, banner numbers, and signatures, download and print this form RSO Roster, then upload the completed form in OrgSync as part of your club registration
Clubs and Organizations:
**Join OrgSync to see all registered clubs and organizations! (see instructions above)**