Northwest Vista College recognizes the importance of organized student organizations as an integral component of the total educational experience of the student. NVC students have the opportunity for membership in cultural, recreational, religious, governance, honor, social, political, and service organizations. Student organizations offer opportunities to enhance students academic and social life on campus!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 30
To Start or Maintain a Registered Student Organization (RSO):
2. The club president must register the organization through OrgSync and upload all of the advisors and officers certificates
3. Returning Clubs must maintain their status by re-registering the organization in OrgSync every semester by the posted deadline
4. New Clubs may register their organization in OrgSync at any time during the Spring and Fall semesters
***ATTENTION: NEW REQUIREMENT***
How to login to OrgSync:
- Click Here
- Sign in with ACES ID
- Fill out the basic profile
information (all officers must fill out a profile before the RSO application can be submitted)
- Once you are in OrgSync,
click on "Alamo Colleges" at the top left
- Click on “Organizations” at
the top center
- Click on "Register New
Organization" at the top right
- Answer the questions, upload
all RSO certificates & your club roster (print RSO Member Roster form found below or under files in OrgSync), then submit!
- When your organization is
approved, you will be notified!
NOTE: ALL correspondence will be sent to your school email! Please check it frequently for information regarding your club, as well as other Alamo Colleges activities and events!
RSO Event Application: click on "Create Event" in OrgSync - for all meetings, activities, events, fundraisers, etc. (1-3 weeks' notice required)
RSO Student Activities Fee Application for Funding - to apply for funding from the Student Activities Fee account (1 months' notice required)
RSO Agency/Club Account Petty Cash Request - to withdraw funds from a student club account, in order to use for a future purchase (2 weeks' notice required)
RSO Roster - list of all club member's names, banner numbers and signatures, must be uploaded to OrgSync as part of your club registration
Clubs and Organizations:
**Join OrgSync to see all registered clubs and organizations! (see instructions above)**