NVC IT Support
NVC's IT department is available to respond to a variety of service requests, including:
- Kiosk/TV Monitor Errors
- Phone Directory Changes
- New Employee Computer/ Phone Setup
- Computer Password Reset (if locked up or forgotten)
- Computer, Projector, or Printer Repairs/Maintenance
- Software Installations (for classrooms submit 30 - 60 days prior to start of class)
Walk-ins are welcome, but submitting a service request will assist in tracking progress and ensuring service is rendered in a timely fashion.
District Support is available to respond to other service issues, including:
- Canvas issues
- Students not able to view classes within ACES
- Email accounts
- Access to Banner
- Report Data (via the Argos System)
Submit a service request or Call (210) 485-0555.
Open Computer Lab: Juniper Hall 106
NVC IT supports the Juniper Hall Computer Lab which provides faculty, staff, and students with technology, assistance, & opportunities to develop skills they need to succeed in a global market. The Open Computer Lab Center is located in the Juniper Building room 106 on the 1st floor. The computer lab provides the necessary tools, hardware and software for students to complete their class assignments. A lab supervisor and lab assistants are available to help students with the use of the lab resources. In addition, the computer lab also serves as a support resource for faculty and students by providing Chemistry, Biology, English, Reading, Math, Spanish and self-paced software. More details...