For declared majors in a T-STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) instructional program and specific Allied Health programs.
Must meet these requirements:
• Be a declared major in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) instructional program and specific Allied Health programs.
• Submit a scholarship application at https://wwwsecure.alamo.edu/scholarship/application.aspx (only one application required to be filled out per academic year)
• Submit an official high school transcript to the T-STEM Liaison
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in high school Math and Science courses
• Agree to complete 30 hours in 2013-2014 (Fall, Spring, Summer)
• Complete 80% of coursework per semester
• No financial aid restrictions
• Men between the ages of 18 and 25 must be registered with the Selective Service System: https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx
For further details, you may directly contact Javier Morales firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 486-4925 at NVC or refer to the TSTEM Announcement.