|Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Compliance Form
Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
Effective: Spring 2012
Per Texas State Law (SB 1107), students who meet the criteria below, must provide proper documentation that they have received the bacterial meningitis vaccination within the last five years and at least 10 calendar days before the beginning of the semester.
• All new, transfer or transient students under age 30.
• All returning students under the age of 30, who have experienced a break in enrollment of at least one fall or spring term.
• Students enrolled in online or dual credit courses who physically attend classes at any of the Alamo Colleges.
• New or returning continuing education students enrolled in a course or program that is at least 360 contact hours.
Students who meet the criteria above will see a "BM" hold on their Student Record in ACES, which will prevent registration. Only after submitting proper documentation as defined below, will the hold be removed to allow registration. Students must allow up to six days for processing.
Students can login to ACES , select Web Services, select Student & Financial Aid, select Student Record to view holds and/or determine registration status.
HOW TO SUBMIT PROOF OF BACTERIAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION DOCUMENTS:
- Alamo Colleges will accept documentation by email to email@example.com
- Documentation will also be accepted in person at these locations.
- Documentation will also be accepted by mail:
San Antonio College
1300 San Pedro, Box 9999
San Antonio, Texas 78212