Parties at the Aquatic Center
Hold your next birthday party, school group, or reunion at the Aquatic Center. The Aquatic Center offers several party options to suit your needs—all parties will be held during Community Open Swim times on Saturdays. Schedule and reservations is available. This is a first come first serve basis.
No birthday parties in the fall.
Wristbands will be given to party host on the day of the party, according to what they paid. Guests do include EVERYONE, whether they are swimming or not.
- Reserved area of the pool deck for party guests; a minimum two (4) 6' tables and ten (20) chairs in reserved area.
- Reduced admission fee for additional guests.
- Party host is able to bring in outside food and drinks; no electrical appliances, hot plates, grills, or candles are allowed.
- Party attendant to assist in set-up and clean-up.
Pool Party Rules
- Pool parties are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Reservations will be made only by visiting our Pool Office. Party host must sign Liability Waiver Form at Pool Office.
- All reservations will be secured with a nonrefundable deposit. The balance of the party is due one hour prior to the end of the party. There is a $10 administrative fee for any date changes.
- The Aquatic Center Party Coordinator will call the party host 24 hours in advance of the party to confirm the reservation.
- All guests, swimming or not, over the twenty (20) guests included in the reservation are required to pay the $2 admission fee.
- Party host is responsible for food and beverages for the party, and the party host is able to bring in a birthday cake/cupcakes. As part of our commitment to healthy living and fitness, the Aquatic Center encourages the party host to provide healthy foods and snacks for their guests but not required.
- Party host is responsible for all paper goods for the party. This includes plates, napkins, forks, cups, tablecloth, etc. Party host is also able to decorate the party area. However, no piñatas, confetti, balloons, or candles allowed.
- No glass containers allowed on the pool deck; alcohol and tobacco are not allowed on the property.
- No heating elements allowed; this includes crock pots, grills, hot plates, etc.
- All party area must be cleared out ten (10) minutes before the end of the party time.
- All children not potty-trained must be in a swim diaper and plastic pants. Floaties and similar inflatable devices are not allowed; only Coast Guard approved lifejackets allowed.
- All guests who will be swimming must be in appropriate swimwear attire. This includes bathing suits, swim trunks, and specifically made rash-guard swim shirts. Cut-off, gym shorts, sports bras, and t-shirts are not proper swim attire.