AAAA Swim Teams
The Aquatic Center at Palo Alto College is now offering a sanctioned community swim team for all elementary, middle school, and high school students, as well as adults interested in competitive at the local, state and national levels.
If interested, please contact Coach Marcos Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Campus Recreation Front Office.
PAC Swim Team Tryouts
Tryouts for PAC Swim Team will be held year-round. Swimmers will be divided into groups based on age and abilities. See costs and schedules listed in sections below.
If you would like to schedule an assessment, please contact Coach Marcos Gonzalez or the Front Office at 210-486-3805.
In order to join the youth swim team, swimmers must be:
- Between the ages of 6 and 18
- Able to swim:
- 100 yards with freestyle with side breathing
- 50 yards backstroke
- 25 yards competitive breaststroke or 25 yards competitive butterfly
Adult Master's Program
Adult Master's program is also being offered at PAC. See costs and schedules listed in sections below.
- Mon-Thur 4:45-6:15 p.m.
- Sat: 10-11 a.m.
- Thur: Dry Land 4:45 p.m.
- Mon-Thur 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sat: 9-11 a.m.
- Tue: Dry Land 8 p.m.
- Mon-Thurs 6:30-9 a.m. / 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sat: 9-11 a.m. (Dry Land 11 a.m.)
- Mon-Thur: Dry Land 8:30 a.m.
*$10 off each additional child in program
To help make swimming more affordable for families, Palo Alto and AAAA offer training fee reductions as follows:
- $10 discount for pay fees online.
- 50% reduction in training and meet entry fees for families who participate in free/reduced-cost lunch program (must provide documentation)