How do I register my child and pay for this program?
1. Parents/guardians must obtain and complete a registration packet.
Registration Packets can be obtained as follows:
- Parents/guardians can obtain a registration packet by downloading and printing the registration
forms from the Palo Alto College web-site.
On –line interactive registration is not available.
- Parents/guardians can also obtain a registration packet from the Executive Offices, Room 100.
2. Parents/guardians must complete a student profile for each first time student. Parents/guardians
should enter the child's information in the Student Profile. The Student Profile will take approximately
10-15 minutes to complete. A banner ID number will be generated in this process. The banner ID
number is needed for registration forms. Parents/guardians do NOT need to complete a Student Profile
for a child who has previously attended Palo Alto College. The banner ID number can be obtained from
the Executive Offices, Room 100 at the time of registration.
Student Profiles can only be completed online at the following link.
3. Completed Registration packets must be turned into the Corporate and Community Education
Registrar. Only completed registration packets will be accepted. Registration packets may NOT be
faxed. Original signatures are required on registration forms.
- The Registrar is located in the Executive Office, Room 100.
- The following forms are required for registration.
- Registration and Personal Data Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Student Identification Form • Current photo of student should be attached
- Behavior Agreement
- Release of Copyright Without Compensation Form
- General Release Form
- Corporate and Community Education Registration Contract Form
4. Tuition fees must be paid prior to a student attending class.
- Tuition and fees are to be paid using the Virtual Business Office Alamo Colleges Market Place
Mall. www.alamo.edu/district/virtual-business-office/ (Click on Alamo Colleges Business Office | PAC - Business Office | PAC Summer Programs)
- Payment plans are not available. Balances must be paid in full three days prior to the start date
of each session.