Thank you for your interest in the Summer Bridge Program at Palo Alto College! This program will help you get a jump start on your freshman year of college and includes a scholarship to take 2 classes for all eligible students. For more information call 210.486.3300.
The bridge program is during the Summer 2 session (July 10-Aug 10) from approximately 8AM-12PM Monday through Thursday and one day from 8AM-2PM. Benefits of the program include:
- All eligible participants will receive a scholarship for two classes – $525 value!
- Participants will have the opportunity to meet with their assigned advisor
- Participants will get a jump start on career exploration and job search assistance
- Participants will have the opportunity to meet and engage with other students!
- Learn about student support services at PAC
- Take advantage of free tutoring!
- Utilize the PAC gymnasium, natatorium, library, Starbuck's, and all campus facilities!
Students should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Complete and submit an ApplyTexas Application for Summer 2017, submit official transcripts, submit verification of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination, complete AlamoENROLL Modules, and take Assessment Test. Click here for a complete list of requirements.
- All applicants should be first time in college students (freshman) and plan to continue enrollment in the Fall semester at Palo Alto College
- Complete and submit the summer bridge application for Summer 2 by July 1