Users are expected to respect the facilities and the rights of other individuals. All Alamo Colleges policies will be enforced.
- Users must present their valid Alamo Colleges ID to use
- Absolutely no children under the age of 13 allowed in
the Fitness Center.
- Appropriate footwear is required. Cleats or spikes are
not allowed on any surface in the Fitness/Aquatic Center. Any shoes that
contain excess dirt, mud, and/or grease, etc., will not be permitted on
any floor surface. Sandals, flip-flops, open-toe shoes, socks, and bare
feet are prohibited.
- Appropriate athletic attire, such as t-shirts, shorts,
warm-up suits and fitness clothing are required. Jeans and/or street
clothes with rivets or zippers are not permitted.
- Gum chewing and spitting are not permitted in the
- No food or drink allowed in the Fitness Center. Closed
water bottles are allowed.
- Bikes/in-line skates/roller skates/skateboards are not
allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Backpacks are not allowed. Staff members are not
responsible for lost or stolen property. All personal articles must be
kept in designated lockers and away from activity room floors, courts, or
- Boom boxes are not allowed in the Fitness Center except
those used for Campus Recreation programs. Individual headphones are
- Lifting chalk is not allowed.
- Users MUST clean the equipment with a towel after use.
- Users should return free weights (or other movable
equipment) to their proper place at the end of your workout, making sure
to strip bars and return plates to storage racks.
- Outdoor equipment such as footballs, frisbees, soccer
balls, etc. are prohibited from being used inside the facility.
- This is a classroom occasionally used for physical education during the
academic year; the Fitness Center may be closed during this time.
- The use of profanity or inappropriate discussions will not be
- Failure to comply with guidelines can lead to dismissal from the
Fitness Center by staff.