Online Registration Instructions
Thanks to our new partnership with an online venture known as imleagues, you can now create sign-up for the sport or event of your choice online. Imleagues is used by over 300 Universities across the nation. This easy two-step process will make it easier and more convenient to participate in any sport or event of your choice. Tell your friends and come out and play!
Online Registration Through IM Leagues
- Click on IM Leagues (create hyperlink to the PAC IM page)hyperlink this website www.IMLeagues.com/pac
- Click on Create Account.
- Create an account using your Alamo email.
- Click Login.
- Fill in the necessary information and agree to the terms.
- Click submit.
Create a team
- Click on IM Leagues (create hyperlink to the PAC IM page)
- Place cursor above "Register" in top right hand corner and click on Create Team.
- Find the sport you wish to participate in and click on the league you wish to play in (Men's/Women's/Co-Rec).
- Select the division you wish to play in that is specific to time and day of the week.
- Fill out the information on the Create Team page and check all boxes.
- Once information is filled, click the "Create Team" button at the bottom.
NOTE: When creating a team, all teams will first be placed into the wait list for their desired league. Once a team has the minimum number of players on their roster, the Captain will then be able to move their team into their desired Division.
Adding Players to a Team:
- After logging in, click on the team that you wish to add players to.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking on Captain Links and click "Invite Members."
- Enter the email addresses of your other you want to invite to be on the team and click send invitations.
- Members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
NOTE: an individual MUST have an IMLeagues account in order to be added to a team. If a person is sent an invitation and does not have an account, (he/she will have to create an account) before they can accept the invitation.
Join a Team:
- Once you log in use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of the page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team.
- There is also an option to finding a team and captain's name on division/league page.
- Accept the Terms of Service and enter a message for the captain to read and send request.
NOTE: The Captain has the authority to Accept or Deny your request.
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- Click on the league that you wish to join as a free agent (Men's, Women's, CoRec).
- Click on Join as a Free Agent.
- Select the divisions within the league that you wish to be a free agent in the division will list the days and times that teams will play.
- Click on Submit.