Library Research Certificate
The Ozuna Library at Palo Alto College offers the LIBRARY RESEARCH CERTIFICATE program, a learning tool to teach students library research skills. Click here to take the online Library Research Certificate classes.
- Introduction to the Library -An introduction to the library, library resources and tips for starting research.
- Evaluation- How to evaluate print and electronic resources.
- Catalog & Ebooks - How to locate materials in the library and how to access library e-books.
- Databases - How to use a Periodical database to locate articles from magazines, journals, and newspapers.
- Using the Web- Using the web for research.
- MLA - Citing sources using MLA styles for a variety of sources.
- APA - Citing sources using APA styles for a variety of sources.
NEW: S.T.E.M Library Research Certificate
- designed to provide information about the Ozuna Library and
instruction on how to use the Library resources with an emphasis on S.T.E.M.
areas of study.
Please send comments to: Cynthia Sanchez