New Student Orientation (NSO)
New student orientation is required for all first time in college (FTIC) students before registering for classes.
New student orientation provides students with the opportunity to:
- To learn the location of department offices
- Increase awareness of student services
- Increase awareness of degree planning
- Understand college level placement
- Understand how to navigate the aces registration system
- Meet with financial aid representatives
- Complete registration
To register for a New Student Orientation (NSO), the student must visit the Welcome Center (Palomino Center building, PC 103) to sign up. The student must have completed all eight steps of the enrollment process to attend an nso, a staff member will vertify the completion of enrollment steps.