Emergency Medical Technician Applications
Emergency Medical Technician - Basic Application
**EMT Basic Application is now CLOSED for Spring 2017 enrollment.**
Application Open Periods
Summer Semester: Dec 15th to Mar. 15th
MANDATORY Informational Sessions for Summer 2017: (Only required to attend one session)
To Be Determined
Students who do not attend the Mandatory informational session WILL NOT be admitted into the program.
Requirements: Students without the following WILL NOT be considered for entrance into the EMT - Basic program:
1. EMT - Basic application
Phase 1: Click on the following link to fill out the online application:
APPLY HERE: EMT Basic Application
2. Attendance of one of the above mandatory informational
3. Completion of MDCA 1313 with a "C" or better prior to entrance into the EMT - Basic program.
Link: EMT - Basic Curriculum - College Catalog
Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Application
EMT Paramedic Application for FALL 2017 enrollment.
Applications are only accepted for Fall entry into the EMT Paramedic Program
FALL 2017 EMT Class Applications open on Sept 1st of every year.
Mandatory Informational Sessions: (You are only required to attend one session.)
Applications close a week before the information session date.
1. Friday, November 11, 2016 08:00am
2. Friday, February 3, 2017 10:00am - 12:00pm
3. Friday, April 21, 2017 10:00am - 12:00pm
Students who do not attend the MANDATORY informational session WILL NOT be admitted into the program.
Students without the following requirements WILL NOT be considered for entrance into the EMT - Paramedic program:
1. EMT - Paramedic application: Click on the following link to fill out the application:
2. Attendance at one of the above listed mandatory information sessions
3. Completion of MDCA 1313 with a "C" or better.
4. BIOL 2404 with a "C" or better.
5. 2.5 GPA or better
6. Copy of current EMT-B National Registry or Texas Certification