Photo Contest - All Roads lead to SAC
The SAC PR Department in holding a photo contest open to all registered SAC students. The theme is “All roads lead to SAC” and we want you to illustrate one one of these statements:
• Why taking VIA is a good option
• Making new friends on the parking lot shuttle
• Putting the commute to college to good use
Prizes will be awarded!
Contest begins Monday, Aug. 27, 2012
All entries must be received by Friday, Sept. 28, 2012.
Enrolled SAC students
Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. For complete rules and information - application
Photos must be the original work of the entrant.
Photos which have been entered into other contests, or have been published elsewhere (newspapers, magazines, online, etc.) are not eligible.
Photos must have been taken on or after Aug. 27, 2012
Photos cannot include a watermark or other mark indicating photographer's identity.
Photos must illustrate “All roads lead to SAC”
Photos must be digital.
Photos must be in .jpg format. 72 dpi resolution and file size not any bigger than 3 MB.
• Limit 3 photos per photographer.
• All photo entries will become property of the Office of Public Relations and can be used for SAC marketing at any time.
• All submissions should meet college standards of taste and propriety. Photos that do not will not be considered.
By staff of Public Relations Office
Photos will be posted on Facebook (facebook.com/sanantoniocollege and the SAC Web page (Alamo.edu/sac)
Questions? Call 486-0880 or 486-0882.