Loftin Student Center
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Fitness Center Rules
1. Students are required to leave their valid SAC ID card to use the facility and check out equipment
2. Only San Antonio College Students 18 years of age and older are eligible to use the facility.
3. Students must wear appropriate exercise attire at all times and clothing must be for exercise purposes.
4. Students must provide their own towel or purchase one in the bookstore.
5. Athletic footwear is required: No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes.
6. Shirts must be worn at all times
7. Students are expected to wipe down equipment after each use with the appropriate disinfected wipes or spray cleaner.
8. Water bottles, and sports drinks are OK if kept contained.
9. Book bags and other personal items are not allowed in the fitness center.
10. Fitness center participants should report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries, and specific concerns immediately to the staff.
11. The Fitness Center staff has authority over all room conduct and use of equipment, including sound system and TVs.
Health Promotion Office
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
The Health Promotion Office is located in the Loftin Student Center, Room 10
The San Antonio Health Promotion Office supports the mission of San Antonio College, promoting healthy lifestyles, and serving as a resource for health promotion, health maintenance, and health education through effective utilization of community health resources.
The Health Promotion Office is staffed by a nurse during the day, every fall and spring semester.
For the ill and injured
- a physicians referral system
- student accident/illness insurance information
For the Well
- Wellness Lectures and Seminars
- Printed information on a variety of health related topics