What is the STEM Club?
Our Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Club is designed to help our students interact with instructors, peers, and professionals from the local area.
Why do I want to be a member?
The STEM club is fun for everyone involved. Club members and the club leaders that join are excited to learn more about math, engineering, and science.
- Great learning activities,
- Attend expos, workshops, and seminars,
- and scholarship opportunities are available for all members.
How do I become a member?
All students are welcome.
- Students interested in math, engineering, and science based majors.
- Must be willing to work hard to improve their overall grade point average.
- Must participate in club activities; including STEM Lecture.
For more information, contact:
- Director: Jessica Lopez
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: SCI 106L
- Phone: 210-486-2530
To set up a time for advising please go to the Friday
workshop schedule and register. Advising Sessions are always on Fridays