Book Loan Program
The Fall 2015 Online Book Reservation Form can be found here. On this form, you will be asked to provide your contact information, the books you would like to borrow, and when you would like to pick the books up. The list of available books on the form is a "live" inventory and will change based upon previous students' requests. Additional books may be added to the inventory throughout the week, so please check back often if the book you need is not listed.
This form will be available through 5:00pm on Friday, August 21. After that, please come to the TnT Center, room 116 in the Norris Technical Building, to inquire about the book loan program.
Guideline for borrowing text books
- Use the online reservation form
- Failure to return borrowed text books by the stated deadline will result in a hold being placed on your St. Philip’s College account, which will prevent you from registering for the following semester or receiving your St. Philip’s College academic transcript.
Steps to borrow a book
- Using your class schedule, determine the books needed for the semester
- Obtain the book title, the author, the edition of the book, and the ISBN number
- Visit http://alamo.edu/spc/bookloan/
- Review the guidelines for borrowing text books
- Click on the “Online Book Reservation Form” link
- Complete the Online Book Reservation Form
- Check your email for a confirmation message. This will indicate books reserved for you, those not available and your chosen pick-up time
- Pick your books up on the day and time that you selected
- Use borrowed text book(s) to be successful in classes
- Return borrowed text book(s) no later than Friday, December 18th
Calculator Loan Program
The Calculator Loan Program will begin on Tuesday, August 25th in room 116 of the Norris Technical Building (NTB).
Standard, scientific, and graphing calculators will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Laptop Loan Program
The Fall 2015 Online Laptop Reservation form will be available on Thursday, September 10 at 8:00am.
Student that have applied for and are eligible for the Laptop Loan Program will be contacted Thursday, September 17.
In order to borrow a laptop computer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during the Spring 2015 semester.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Have no academic holds.
- Have no financial holds.
Laptop computers will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to students meeting the above criteria.