The Spring 2017 Online Book Reservation Form is closed.
Book Loan Program is still open and books will be loaned on a first come, first
served basis to those completing a paper reservation form beginning on Wednesday, January 18, 2017. To complete
the paper reservation form, please come by room 116 of the Norris Technical
Building (NTB) on the Martin Luther King Campus, or room B-172 of Building 1 at the
Visit the St. Philip's College Book Store website to look up the title, author, and edition of the books you will need for the upcoming semester.
All books borrowed during the Spring 2017 Semester must be returned no later than Tuesday, May 16, 2017..
Guideline for borrowing text books
- Use the online reservation form
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Enrolled in 6 or more credit hours during the Spring 2017 Semester
- Failure to return borrowed text books by the stated deadline will result in a hold being placed on your St. Philip’s College account, which will prevent you from registering for the following semester or receiving your St. Philip’s College academic transcript.
Calculator Loan Program
The Calculator Loan Program will begin on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 10:00am in room 116 of the Norris Technical Building (NTB).
Standard, scientific, and graphing calculators will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Laptop Loan Program
The Laptop Loan Program online reservation form will open at approximately 12:00pm on Wednesday, February 2. Please note, this time is dependent on the syncing of the web server and may either occur a bit early or a bit late. Your patience is appreciated,
In order to borrow a laptop compute, you must meet the following criteria:
Laptop computers will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to students meeting the above criteria.
- Be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during the Spring 2017 semester
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Have no academic holds
- have no financial holds