Committed to Quality Child Care and Development.
CDC professionals make every effort to work with families from diverse backgrounds, communities and dialects.
It is our commitment to the community to provide children with teaching staff who:
- are attentive and responsive to children,
- instill a positive attitude toward learning,
- facilitate their social competence,
- develop students vocabulary, and
- facilitate children's ability to learn through interacting with others.
We partner with Workforce Solutions Alamo, a Texas Rising 4 Star Provider, as a Child Care Delivery Services (CCDS) Provider and collaborate with the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (NACCRRA).
Additional services provided include:
- assistance to SPC students with their childcare financial obligation,
- subsidized rate, for qualified students may be available.
Please contact the Center to inquire.
The CDC follows the guidance set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and DFPS: Child Care Licensing Division.