The Alamo Colleges Educator Preparation Program (ACEPP) is designed to offer individuals who currently hold a bachelor's degree an alternative route to obtaining teacher certification. ACEPP is approved by the State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) and meets the “No Child Left Behind” (NCLB) requirements. The program consists of 156 hours of content course work, 81 hours of Pedagogy and Professional Responsibility course work, 50 hours of classroom observation and either a one-year internship or a 12 week Clinical Teaching experience.
Join us! Attend an information session at 8300 Pat Booker Rd., Live Oak, TX 78233 to learn more about our program:
- November 30, 2015 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- December 18, 2015 9:00 am - 10:30 am
ALL paperwork and payments must be received by:
- November 13, 2015 for the Content class that will begin on November 17, 2015
- November 27, 2015 for the Content class that will begin on December 1, 2015
- January 28, 2016 for the Content class that will begin on February 1, 2016
- February 27, 2016 for the PPR class that will begin on March 1, 2016
- March 3, 2016 for the Content class that will begin on March 7, 2016
Application is under the Educator Preparation Program Packet blue tab.
ACEPP is a non-credit/non-reimbursable program and does not qualify for FAFSA.