The Living Our Values program was established Fall 2010. The program was developed to provide an opportunity for employees to provide meaningful recognition to their colleagues who through their actions bring to life the College Values:
- Integrity: By having the courage to act ethically, we build a culture of trust and respect.
- Communication: We engage in open and transparent communication, information sharing and collaboration.
- Community: We are committed to a joyful culture of learning and service where unity in diversity occurs through mutual respect, cooperation and accessibility.
- Creativity: We value creativity, growth and transformation through vigorous inquiry and a free exchange of ideas for all.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions and strive for continuous learning and improvement.
Fall 2012 we recognized five individuals for living the St. Philip’s College values:
- Belinda Brown – Accountability
- Stacie Coy-Mahula - Integrity
- Gabriela Perez – Community
- Gina Jasso – Communication
- Aurora Medina – Creativity
View the "Honoring Our Employees" presentation for the Fall 2012 semester.
Spring 2012 semester we recognized five individuals for living the St. Philip’s College values:
- Kevin Schantz – Accountability
- Janie Gonzales - Integrity
- Patrick Evans – Community
- Sylvia Aguilera – Communication
- Luis Lopez – Creativity
View the "Honoring Our Employees" presentation for the Spring 2012 semester.
Who do we value most?
You are valuable to the success of St. Philip’s College and our students. Please take this opportunity to show your gratitude for the actions of others in our college community. Nominate a “Living Our Values” individual today in the St. Philip's College Alamo Share site.
For further information about the program, please contact Mecca Salahuddin, Chair of the Living Our Values committee at 210-486-2369.