The Medication Administration Update is an 8-hour continuing education update that entails training in an identified area(s) to meet continuing education and/or review/update requirements associated with professional licensure or certification. Topics include review and update of Medication Aide training rules, medication administration, and related responsibilities.
- Students must be registered and paid at least 3 days prior to the class date.
- IMPORTANT: If you are unable to attend class, you must notify us in advance of the class day so we can transfer your enrollment to another section. If you do NOT notify us of your absence in advance, you will forfeit any monies paid and will have to pay for the class again should you decide to re-enroll.
- Please check back soon for upcoming classes.
How to Register:
- Take advantage of the student self-service registration which allows you to register yourself from any computer with internet access.
- Use this registration guide to enroll in the course.