Explore St. Philip's Mission, Vision, and Values.
St. Philip’s College provides an educational experience that stimulates leadership, personal growth, and a lifelong appreciation for learning.
St. Philip’s College will set the standard for achieving excellence in student success to build a vibrant, cohesive, and sustainable community.
Our Core Competencies
- Quality Instruction
- Support for Learners
- Business and Industry Responsiveness
- Community Engagement
We have the courage to act ethically, building a culture of trust and respect.
We engage in open and transparent communication, information sharing, and collaboration.
We commit to a culture of learning and service where unity in diversity occurs through mutual respect, cooperation, and accessibility.
We value creativity, growth, and transformation through vigorous inquiry and a free exchange of ideas for all.
We take responsibility for our actions and strive for continuous learning and improvement.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Provide access to resources and programs to fulfill individual educational goals.
- Improve educational (instructional, non-instructional, and support) services for all students.
- Build a world-class workforce through education and training.
- Develop employees and strengthen the financial, technological, and physical capacities of St. Philip’s College.
- Foster internal and external organizational communication to consistently promote the positive impact and value of SPC to the community