Explore St. Philip's Mission, Vision, and Values.
St. Philip’s College provides an educational experience that stimulates leadership, personal growth, and a lifelong appreciation for learning.
St. Philip’s College will be the best in the nation in Student Success and Performance Excellence.
Our Core Competencies
- Quality Instruction
- Support for Learners
- Business and Industry Responsiveness
- Community Engagement
St. Philip’s College is committed to building individual and collective character through the following set of shared values in order to fulfill our vision and mission.
- Students First
- Respect for All
- Community Engaged
- Can Do Spirit
- Data Informed
Our Strategic Priorities
- Process Improvement – efficiencies, alignment, outcomes
- Financial Literacy
- College Preparatory – adaption to new state policy and requirements
Our Strategic Objectives
- St. Philip's College provides a gateway to a quality higher education experience.
- St. Philip's College provides the academic and student support to facilitate the successful completion of student academic goals.
- Develop coherent educational pathways in partnership with universities, businesses, and community-based organizations with a focus on student completion and life- long learning.
- St. Philip’s is committed to continuously improve opportunities for our employee, financial, technological, physical, and other capacities with focus on effectiveness, efficiency, and agility.
- Foster integrated organizational communication to consistently promote the positive impact and value of St. Philip’s College to the community of Bexar County and the surrounding service area.