Having trouble with a reading lesson?
The friendly and knowledgeable Reading Lab staff in Norris Technical Building room 210 is here to help.
SPC reading students enrolling for an on-campus reading course are required to register for reading lab.
Students must attend every week during their designated time.
Here are some Reading Lab benefits
- Computer and written programs
- Access to reading program material from any computer
- One-on-one tutoring and materials
- Reading program and materials are comparable to material covered in student’s reading class
- Workshops focus on college success skills
- Enhances student's learning
During Open Lab students can come in and work on their lessons, receive tutoring, and participate in other instructional activities.
Be sure to check with the Reading Lab for open lab hours.
The lab provides links to practice exercises utilized in the reading lab.
Visit the online syllabus web page for a listing of Reading course syllabi.
Reading Lab Staff