Having trouble with a reading and writing lesson?
The friendly and knowledgeable INRW Lab staff in Norris Technical Building room 210 is here to help.
SPC INRW students enrolling for an on-campus reading-writing course are required to register for INRW lab.
Students must attend every week during their designated time.
Here are some INRW Lab benefits
- Computer and written programs
- Access to reading-writing program material from any computer
- One-on-one tutoring and materials
- Reading-writing program and materials are comparable to material covered in student’s reading class
- Workshops focus on college success skills
- Enhances student's learning
During Open Lab students can come in and work on their lessons, receive tutoring, and participate in other instructional activities.
Be sure to check with the INRW Lab for open lab hours.
The lab provides links to practice exercises utilized in the reading-writing skills.
Visit the online syllabus web page for a listing of INRW course syllabi.
INRW Lab Staff