Set your academic goal. Reach your academic goal.
We'll help you get there!
The Tutoring and Technology Center (TnT) offers FREE professional and peer tutoring in more than 15 subject areas. Stop in and experience the explosive learning taking place in the TnT.
Seminars for Success
Success seminars are presented multiple times each week on various topics that, when applied, can lead to academic success.
- Memorization Strategies & Graphic Organizers
- Preparing to Make a Speech or Presentation
- Preparing for Finals/Test Taking Strategies
The Success Seminars are offered on the following schedule:
Mondays 10:00am SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
12:15pm SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
Tuesdays 9:15am SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
11:00am SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
4:00pm SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
Wednesdays 9:00am SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
12:15pm SWC Library
Thursdays 10:45am SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
1:30pm SLC 128 (MLK Campus)
'Explosive' TnT Offerings
- Small group tutoring
- 1-on-1 tutoring
- FREE Academic Bootcamps (Math, Reading, Writing, THEA & Accuplacer)
- Make-up tests
- Class-specific Tutoring
- SmarThinking Online Tutoring (Available 24 hours-7 days a week)
Additional Tutoring Services and Locations
'Explosive' Offerings Coming This Fall
- Athlete Study Hall
- Academic Coaching Workshop
'Explosive' TnT Technology