ATTENTION STUDENT VETERANS
The St. Philip’s College Veterans Affairs Office is seeking qualified, high-caliber veterans to work on a contract basis.
- The candidate must be enrolled for spring 2015 classes at least ¾ time and be certified for VA educational benefits at any college or university.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate class schedule.
- Great for professional development and your resume
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
As a Certification Assistant the successful candidate will:
- Assist veterans with requests for certification of educational benefits.
- Will be trained in the certification process and prepare student files for submission to the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA).
- Will learn the laws and regulations pertaining to DVA educational benefits and assist staff and students on compliance matters.
On a contract basis with DVA the student-veterans may work up to 200 hours per summer semester and up to 400 hours in a regular semester. Federal hourly minimum wage that is non-taxable.
Submit a professional resume with references to the St. Philip’s College Veterans Affairs Office at room 205 in the Welcome Center. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE IS: February 6, 2015