Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
The Business Information Solutions department at St. Philip's College is pleased to announce free Income Tax Preparation services.
Our Volunteer Income Tax (VITA) Program has been a successful tax preparation site for 21 years, averaging 3,581 income tax returns for students and community members annually.
Client services include free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program classroom instruction from volunteer tax preparers, and free asset- and wealth-building education services.
We look forward to serving you this tax year.
VITA Hours of Operation
- Mondays and Wednesdays - 2-8 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays - 1-7 p.m.
- Saturdays - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program at St. Philip's College offers assistance to individuals and families who earn up to $55,000 or less annually.
Clients Should Bring
- Driver’s License or government issued I.D.
- Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for all members in your family
- All family member W-2 Forms can Include; Unemployment Benefits (G), Interest from your bank (INT), Pensions, Annuities or Retirement Plans (R)
- If Filing Jointly, your spouse must be present
- Copy of prior year tax return (if applicable)
- 1099 Forms (if applicable)
Save the Dates