Parking Tips & Important Info
We have some reminders and updates to pass on to all staff, faculty, and students. Safety is our Priority and to ensure safety for everyone, please read the information below:
- NEVER park in fire lanes, in front of fire hydrants, loading zones, areas that would impede traffic, areas that are marked with no parking signs and grassy spaces which create a high risk for a fire hazard. If you park in these areas, you will be issued a city ticket and your vehicle could be towed.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to park in the Prickly Pear Parking Garage.
Most importantly, please get to campus early to allow time for safe parking. Thank you for your cooperation!
Important Phone Numbers:
- Alamo Colleges Emergency Number - (210) 485-0911
- Alamo Colleges (for non-emergencies) 24 Hour Dispatch - (210) 485-0099
- Alamo Colleges Weather Line - (210) 485-0189
- Courtesy Patrol (if you need assistance getting to a building due to inability to walk) - (210) 486-4015
- Construction Questions Contact Laura Alvarez - (210) 486-4796
Campus Carry Update:
This law does not go into effect until August 1, 2017 for community colleges, which includes Northwest Vista College. For more information, go here.